• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for Sena SRL 1 mesh for Shoei Neotec 2 helmets

mosrrt

Looking for the Sena Srl 1 mesh for the Shoei Neotec 2 helmet

Every place I look they are out of stock !
Want the mesh for the better speakers and not the mesh . The only way to get the better speakers is to purchase Sena Srl 1 mesh

Anyone know a place that has them stock ?
Thanks

Can't help in the SRL 1 but can suggest looking at the Sena Impulse helmet.

I'm still breaking mine in but I can tell you for certain that the Harmon Kardon speakers in it are awesome. It is a mesh system.

May or may not be a solution for you but a lot of folks aren't aware that Sena has a helmet with their system factory installed.

I checked Cycle Gear and while the SRL and SRL2 aren't available for order, a number of my local Cycle Gear stores have it in stock and available for pick-up. If you can't find it locally, PM me and I don't mind picking one up on your behalf.

I bought the non-mesh version. I figured I'd pass on the $100 step up from the regular one. I don't need the mesh part because the only person I'll ever talk to via helmet comm is my wife. The Harmon Kardon sound seems nice, but I could justify $100 for better sound or a quieter microphone.

So I went with the regular SRL and am happy with it.

If someone has a Neotech 1 and is looking for the Sena integrated system, hit me up. It's just sitting on my bench right now and maybe we can arrange a deal.

Please remember to keep any swapping or trading to the PM system. There is no cleanup here on the forum and some might be looking at things a couple of years from now and not realize it. :)

The Mod Team.

I bought mine from Hermy's BMW Triumph in Port Clinton PA. Call and ask for Lee in accessories.

Back