• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Looking for Route Suggestions

Susan, I can't remember if you've been on hwy 19. It's a good road.

We've been within 10 miles many times but didn't know about this. It looks to be less than an hour from Licking, MO. Both are added to our To-Do list. :yum ;)

Hi, I'm new here and the areas around the rivers, Jacks Fork, Current, Black and Eleven point are my favorite day rides. So my favorite stop going west though Eminence has to be Alley Springs, easy to get to and good campsites surrounded by the river. Then it's west on 106 to Summerville to pick up 17 to Houston. In Houston the LazyL for 65/night is pretty good and just down the street Savor Grill a Houston staple has real good food. Also, off the beaten path a few miles away in Bucyrus MO is Piney River Brewing. They're in a big red barn on a working farm. They carry a limited food menu and a good mix of craft brews that can be packaged to-go so you can safely sample later.

Another great place is one of Missouri ‘s newest state parks. Echo Bluff. It’s just up the road from Alley Springs. Great lodge right on the river. First class service. Rooms and cabins are first rate......if you can get in.

Also for those traveling on I44 from Union Mo to OK border on I44 either way, There little is or no construction on the road as of June 3.

Our group of three will be traveling from southern MI, leaving this Sunday, 6/12.

Feel free to join us at the following campsites:

6/12,
Free Spirit Campground
1459 Blue Springs Cavern Rd.
Bedford, IN 47421
812-279-9471

6/13,
Horseshoe Lake
20713 E. Side Dr.
Olive Branch, IL 62969

RPGR90s

Our group of three will be traveling from southern MI, leaving this Sunday, 6/12.

Feel free to join us at the following campsites:

6/12,
Free Spirit Campground
1459 Blue Springs Cavern Rd.
Bedford, IN 47421
812-279-9471

6/13,
Horseshoe Lake
20713 E. Side Dr.
Olive Branch, IL 62969

RPGR90s

Now that's a cool invite!