• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Light bulb upgrade for f800gs

Zwniana

anyone use any light bulbs that they love? I am thinking of upgrading to

Philips Automotive Lighting H7 NightGuide Platinum Upgrade Headlight Bulb
or
Piaa 17655 H7 Xtreme White Plus High Performance Halogen
or
SYLVANIA - H7 SilverStar Ultra - High Performance Halogen

Dunno if I love any of them, but I am using Osram Night Breakers right now. Have previously been through the stock ones, and a few sets of Philips Crystal Vision and Diamond Vision bulbs. I think I had the Osram "cool blue intense" about 10 years ago. One of them was bluer than the rest, but I can't remember which one it was. Guessing the "cool blue intense".

I have been using Sylvania XTRAVision H7’s and it’s time for a change. It seems that I am only getting a year or so out of them, one only 3 miles- it was warranted.
I like the looks of the Cyclops package. It may be the way to go.
OM

Dunno if I love any of them, but I am using Osram Night Breakers right now. Have previously been through the stock ones, and a few sets of Philips Crystal Vision and Diamond Vision bulbs. I think I had the Osram "cool blue intense" about 10 years ago. One of them was bluer than the rest, but I can't remember which one it was. Guessing the "cool blue intense".
I installed these due to pricing. Brighter. Hope they last.

Back