• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Let's go surfin' now........

The VFR is a hoot. I rented one and spent the day getting acquainted with it. When that VTEC kicks in it is like a 2-stroke getting on the pipe. Big fun. It is much more busy than my airhead, but not frenetic. At the end of the day the rental shop noted that I had exceeded my alloted mileage, and that I had gone a long way (200 + miles). The seat remained comfortable and I could have gone another 200 comfortably.
this one is a pre v-tec with the cool sounding geared timing.

Vetesnik's salesman called today. Said the service of the valves and oil change was done in addition to the new rubber when she was traded in. It also has a new battery. They also rebuilt the forks. This bike is really nice and should be good for another 30,000 before it sees the shop. I put 10% down to hold it and will wait for the insurance man to give me the check. The future looks RED right now.
vp1178143_1_large.jpg

I think I'm going to name her Jessica.....

Who-Framed-Roger-Rabbit-jessica-rabbit-681462_400_309.jpg

Back