• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It is a sickness!

I have the best of both worlds fellas. I have a beautiful brown-eyed girl for a wife AND she rides front seat too!

Errr,....yup,...i suffer similarly.

Babes in bikinis will always get my attention. But these days, overall, I feel a classic bike is a much less expensive venture with less life-style threatening consequences.

says it all...

Attachments

• financial planning.jpg
    financial planning.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 106
We see, well, not all of us, obviously, a Ferrari as a symbol of stature and place, a choice of a vehicle of high performance and stunning good looks.

A woman sees it as a foot rest when painting her toe nails.

In the long run, the Ferrari is probably less expensive.

I'm guessing most of us have a better shot at getting a Royal Enfield than we do a hot blonde........:laugh

Besides, I sleep with a hot brunette every night, she can do anything those girls in the bikinis can do, and I don't have to teach it to her, as after 24 years, she knows me pretty well! Speaking of which, almost bedtime... :bolt

+1!
And, my wife likes the fact that, other than her, I'm in the motorcycle boat.

Have the home version of Sports Illustrated on one of her motorcycles:nyah

She didn't laugh at the Ferrari pic a minute ago :ha

Attachments

• stevefav.jpg
    stevefav.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 86
Where can I get a copy of that mistress poster?

BTW-I'm in the process of coercing my wife into a garage addition. I'm going with the angle of more storage. Too bad she doesn't know it's actually a cathouse for my ehm Mistresses. :)

If the day comes when I look at ANYTHING before I take a gander at a beautiful
woman...
no need to shoot me cuz I'm already dead. :wave

Back