• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

It is a sickness!

D

DUCMONZA

There comes a time in our lives where we have to realize that we have a sickness. Tis years "Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue," arrived and I have begun to think that I've lost it. While flipping through the pages, I come to a gorgeous blonde scantily clad in a bikini, but immediately find my eyes pulling my mind away from the babe to a picture of a Royal Enfield. I know that it is not of the German heritage, but all the same it was a gorgeous bike.

Have I gotten to the point in life where a motorcycle is sexier than a bikini clad super model?

:bikes:bikes

There comes a time in our lives where we have to realize that we have a sickness. Tis years "Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue," arrived and I have begun to think that I've lost it. While flipping through the pages, I come to a gorgeous blonde scantily clad in a bikini, but immediately find my eyes pulling my mind away from the babe to a picture of a Royal Enfield. I know that it is not of the German heritage, but all the same it was a gorgeous bike.

Have I gotten to the point in life where a motorcycle is sexier than a bikini clad super model?

:bikes:bikes

Get help! :kiss

My beautiful wife frequently distracts me from my bike...at the same time...My beautiful bike frequently distracts me from my wife...what to do?

I am happy to report that at age 61, I still find that blond to be more interesting
to look at than the Royal Enfield.

I agree

I am happy to report that at age 61, I still find that blond to be more interesting
to look at than the Royal Enfield.

Even at 65, I would trade two Enfields for that blonde. But, I would'nt trade my old '78 goldie for truck load of blondes.

Yes, it is a sickness, but it's got nothing to do with age.

Many, many years ago, I was still in my 30's, sitting in the grandstand at Daytona during bike week. Down the main straight comes this strange looking motorcycle. Didn't look or sound like a racer. I had figured out that it was a Honda 4 with straight pipes and even extended forks :eek before my buddy pointed out that the rider was stark raving naked! And the rider was a "she"! :eek We were being "Streaked"! :lol

So I guess I'm a charter member of the "look at the bikes before the babes" club! :laugh

Oh well, my wife still loves me and I have to admit that when she wears those leather chaps.....:brow

Ever been to those Road races? they all have these Very attractive umbrella girls standing next to those Gorgeous machines with great smooth curves and slim physic that really stretch their legs down the straights and lean over while hanging their smoking hot rears out on the turns.
OK, I have it pretty bad.:whistle

Sickness or sin? Remembering the famous President Jimmy Carter, Playboy magazine quote, sort of like this: ( please no doghouse as this is all in good fun) - "I have looked at a beautiful woman many times and committed adultery in my heart, God knows this, understands & forgives me".
As for myself, I too plead guilty for women & bikes, as both are beautiful, nekked that is!:brow

P.S. Folks it ain't about the maintenance...

Errr,....yup,...i suffer similarly.

Babes in bikinis will always get my attention. But these days, overall, I feel a classic bike is a much less expensive venture with less life-style threatening consequences.

Livin in the Northland make it easy:

You ride one in the winter

You ride the other in the summer

Sounds like this is a bigger problem. Maybe I should kiss the wife and take the bike for a spin.

I'm guessing most of us have a better shot at getting a Royal Enfield than we do a hot blonde........:laugh

Besides, I sleep with a hot brunette every night, she can do anything those girls in the bikinis can do, and I don't have to teach it to her, as after 24 years, she knows me pretty well! Speaking of which, almost bedtime... :bolt

LUCKY YOU!

I have friends with beautiful, loving wives of multiple decades, in obviously loving "active" partnerships, and it is great to see it works for some. wish it had for me,.....but I have my bikes at least.

Back