• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I did it

motodan

Nothing I posted today made sense or helped anyone - I know that. However, today's goal was to reach 500 posts and I've exceeded that....another successful day in retirement....now where are those grandkids?

Nothing I posted today made sense or helped anyone - I know that. However, today's goal was to reach 500 posts and I've exceeded that....another successful day in retirement....now where are those grandkids?

Slacker,

Have you started an oil thread? How about an oil filter thread? Perhaps a tire thread??????:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

You could join in the Word Association thread. In no time at all you could have 8000+ posts and never really said anything.

Could you go a little slower please? I'm trying to learn from the masters...

I hope to someday hit twenty. Someday?

John

Oil thread...? That reminds me, I was wondering how to build a watch, does anybody know what time it is?

I had my Heuer chronograph cleaned & adjusted awhile back & it's going on ebay for some running around moolah! Retired, you only need a watch for,ah, well, not much. Cell tells it when you need it...

..a few suggestions!:laugh:laugh

I'll top that: there's a seller on ebay currently selling beads. No, not the ceramic ones so many like to bash but stainless steel beads. And get this, after bashing ceramic beads in the SS bead ad , when I looked to see what else is for sale,i.e., "sellers other items", they are selling ceramic beads and extolling how great they are!
There you go start a totally new bead thread,wow, I cannot wait to hear more...:p:laugh:laugh

My oil thread

Bud, I did participate on an oil thread...that's why a said nothing I posted made sense or helped anyone...LOL!

I apologize profusely for that one. I suspected as much when I started it. Stupid, stupid, stupid....

Congratulation on getting your 500th post, you'll allways remember this acheivement. I remember my 500th post like it was yesterday. It was about, uh, yea, uh, Like I said Congrats. :dunno

Back