• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How about some tire kicking? Where are folks staying in Redmond?

gsinnc

Thought it would be neat to know which hotels / motels folks will be at for the 2024 Rally in Redmond. 2022 was great with lots of parking lot activity at the Best Western. 2023 was OK but not as good probably because we were more spread out.

So where are folks staying?

Prineville

Thought it would be neat to know which hotels / motels folks will be at for the 2024 Rally in Redmond. 2022 was great with lots of parking lot activity at the Best Western. 2023 was OK but not as good probably because we were more spread out.

Staying in Prineville.. close enuf for an easy ride over, and far enuf away from the traffics in Bend/Redmond…. Plus, great riding to the East & Northeast… my 2 cents..

Waiting for rally registration to open, planning on staying with my sister between Redmond and Sisters.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

We have a room at the Super 8 just in case of intense heat, but plan on canceling to camp on site with friends old and new.

We're at the Sleep Inn in the north of town about 5 miles from the rally. My pillion doesn't camp lol

Hope to see you again in Redmond Pete.

Have you mapped out your route yet?
We have, but are taking the SUV this time so we can explore Utah backcountry along the way. Vermont thru the Adirondacks and Alleghenies to Ohio’s Hocking Hills. Across southern Indiana and Illinois to Missouri, dropping down into northern Arkansas, then on to western Colorado and southern Utah where the real fun starts. Then up to Crater Lake, over to the coast, up to Mt St Helens then south to the rally.

The sidecar rig is currently being repaired from last year’s crash, and the paint won’t be fully cured by rally time.

Sherpa Packers.

We have, but are taking the SUV this time so we can explore Utah backcountry along the way. Vermont thru the Adirondacks and Alleghenies to Ohio’s Hocking Hills. Across southern Indiana and Illinois to Missouri, dropping down into northern Arkansas, then on to western Colorado and southern Utah where the real fun starts. Then up to Crater Lake, over to the coast, up to Mt St Helens then south to the rally.

The sidecar rig is currently being repaired from last year’s crash, and the paint won’t be fully cured by rally time.
That sounds nice so many great options along the way. I’ve just begun the planning and so far looks like I may stop at Americade in Lake George for a day or two to meet up with my two Canadian buddies who are not going to Redmond. From there we may go up to Canada and come down through Michigan, or take a route similar to yours through Ohio. Will definitely spend at least one night at Spearfish Canyon Lodge either going or coming. I also like to stop in eastern South Dakota to visit our niece. But I do want to get some Colorado time in as well . The planning has begun.

Hi non tenting Rally attendees. I have a 2 bedroom/1 bath rental near downtown Redmond, that I have for Thur-Sun and my fellow rider may not be able to go with me. Anyone interested in staying/splitting it with me, if he cancels soon? It is 3 miles from the fairgrounds. Bob

Best Western, Redmond

Back