• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello From Oklahoma

Slipster

Slipster
Me and my 1994K75S are all over Route 66 here in OK. I ride often and am always on the lookout for fellow Beemers but I see few as this seems to be the HD Capitol of the world here :usa Rock On and Ride Safe!

Welcome Slipster to BMWMOA - all Beemer riders here. I'm the only BMW rider in my neighborhood. I live on a road where many bikes go by, the majority being HD's. Well, since WI is the hub of HD, it only makes sense that I'd see many HD's. But I sure don't see any '76 HD's on the road when I'm riding my '76 R90/6. Well maybe someday we'll pass on Rt 66!:brow:thumb

Mike Horne
76 R90/6
93 R100R Legend

hey

Hey Slipster,
Welcome to the forum, I ride a new R1200RT and live in Moore, OK. You're right, there are a lot of Harley's here, I was one of them until April. 9000 miles later I'm loving every mile on my RT. Just got back from a trip to WY and then back down thru CO for the RA rally.

Hi Slipster,

Glad to have you here. Look forward to reading some ride reports (with pics of course) so we can see what your part of the country looks like. :D

Back