• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

F800S & F800ST Videos

Thanks for sharing

The bikes look great. I notice they are black belts. There was a question for awhile whether the belts would prevail. :brow

Depending on price they should do well in the US.

Nice. :german

I like the looks of the ST. Do something with the exhaust to lower it and figure out some better bags.

Wish the K1200GT looked as nice as the ST.

:lurk

Looks like the replacement for the K75 has arrived. It even sounds kinda like a boxer, doesn't it?

F800st engine cut outs

I am an F 800 St owner and have been riding many hours recently.

It is too bad the BMW video's weren't shown with the riders experiencing the engine cut outts.

It would have been hilarious.

ps. I am really enjoying my bike and have absolutely no regrets purchasing it.
It always draws a crowd no matter where I am.

Robert

I am an F 800 St owner and have been riding many hours recently.

It is too bad the BMW video's weren't shown with the riders experiencing the engine cut outts.

It would have been hilarious.

ps. I am really enjoying my bike and have absolutely no regrets purchasing it.
It always draws a crowd no matter where I am.

Robert

My F800S has never cut out, perhaps because it was updated during its 600 mile service in April, and then again more recently during a TPM mis-check up. Mine also draws a crowd wherever I take it, and stands out in traffic, in its Sunset Yellow color, and very bright LED tail light, now through a white tail light lens.

The handling is superb in the AZ mountains, its gearing is perfect, too, and its ABS is reliable and feels rights when I needed it (once in practice; once on the street). It low COG is great, too, and its sound so reminds me of the '68 R50/2 I learned on 68-70 and drove on the street from '74 to '91, it is surreal. But since the R50/2 was Dad's originally, I just wished he hadn't passed away before he could ride this one. He'd have loved it, as I do.:heart

Meanwhile, the videos are great!

Back