• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

country store

bobinaustin

just wondering,

i wanted to order some stuff from the country store, but i noticed that the online store has tshirts and backcatalogue issue of ON. can anyone confirm this? i really wanted to order online but if i can confirm that the only way for me to order is to mail in an order form and someone can confirm this, i would appreciate it.

thanks!

bob

Hey Bob,
you can always give Rhonda a call there. She runs the store and will be happy to answer any questions for you!

i dropped an email to her, havent heard back. if calling is an option, i guess i will have to look at the ON country store page to see if there is a phone number?

Yes, call them at (636)394-7277. The entire office is elbow deep in last minute rally preparation duties...thanks for understanding.

i dropped an email to her, havent heard back. if calling is an option, i guess i will have to look at the ON country store page to see if there is a phone number?

From the on-line version of the ON, the phone number is 636-394-7277. Oops...already provided...

Back