• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Corbin backrest

timmer66

Just wondering if anyone has a Corbin seat with a drivers backrest. I have a front seat and was looking at a passenger seat with a backrest. You have to get the passenger seat to use the backrest. It gets pricey. Any comments would be helpfull. I have a 06 RT

Last edited:
It might be helpful if you put down the year/model of your hexhead. Most people add that to their "SIG" so it appears on every message (saves retyping it each time..)

I have an 08 RT with the Corbin seat and backrest. Backrest is somewhat adjustable, but could use more forward range of adjustment. Works best when placing my feet on the Elf Pegs.

I gave up back rest and now ride upright...which in my view, is more efficient way to ride. I get less tire than slouching into a back rest and footing highway pegs....

I have the Corbin back rest and only use it for the Misus on the back. It is not as great as the Goldwing :violin

Anybody have comments on their GS backrests? I'm picking up a new 2010 Saturday, and thinking about a backrest.

Back