• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

cant add picture to profile

BILLWEIDNER

I downloaded ifran and resized the picture to 124x125 it comes to 64kb bitmap but still says too big. what am i doing wrong?

is it AVATAR you want? instead of PROFILE PICTURE? The Subaru next to my name is an AVATAR.

PROFILE PICTURE only shows up when someone clicks your name and views your personal profile, i believe.

perhaps I am wrong and that IS what you want?

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 70 by 70 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

try to save the file as a jpg instead of a bmp. jpg's are compressed, and hence, much smaller.

Back