• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bmw for sale @ bmw moa rally 2009

ghyber

Seeing as I can't seem to find something decent to purchase to ride to the Rally, I have decided that I will be driving my car to the Rally and purchasing someone's clean airhead or K75RT.

So clean 'em up and make'em pretty as there will be buyers at this year's rally.

Wanted: RT airheads or RT bricks, 94 and older, with low miles and well kept.

Bikes for sale in Middle TN

I sent you a private message with this info but don't know if it actually sent. I have been looking at these bikes in a local advertisement for a few days. The site is http://localsalesnetwork.com/, ad numbers 923714, ad 959103, ad 873527. I don't know anything about these bikes personally, just looking at ads. I can see that they all are located in my area which is about 80 miles east of Nashville. There is also a GS on there but I don't have the ad number handy. Just search recreational vehicles, type in BMW, select recreational vehicles only and it will come up along with these other bikes. Click search lsn. There are some engine guards on there for oilheads if I remember correctly.

Just looked up Ad number 943485 for the GS.

Kathy

Last edited:
Back