• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

April MOA News

Congratulations to all the people responsible for the latest edition of the MOA news. Very well done, and in the 26 years I have subscribed, this is far and above the biggest issue ever.

I wonder if I could make a small suggestion about the magazine and the website. A number of motorcycle websites have vendor forums where sponsoring vendors can advertise specials for members. Given the number of great advertisers you have in print, it would be kind of nice to make their relationships with the members a little more interactive with a vendors forum here on the website. It's a feature I used a lot over on one of the independent S1000RR boards and have saved a lot of money on stuff I wanted.

Thanks!

I never got mine. :scratch

I always have it by the first of the month.
I checked to see if my membership lapsed, but no.

Anyone have an idea who I need to talk to about getting my copy?

I never got mine. :scratch

I always have it by the first of the month.
I checked to see if my membership lapsed, but no.

Anyone have an idea who I need to talk to about getting my copy?

Call the office. They'll be glad to send one out.

(636)394-7277

Voni
sMiling

I just got mine yesterday but still haven't gotten the March issue.

Not saying that this is the problem in your case,..but here we had a case of mailmen throwing away some mags, catalogues & such....didn't want to carry them. Took damn near a year to clear it all up!

Back