• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Another newby

psd96

First time BMW owner and very happy! F800 GS Adventure, a departure from my "normal" street riding. Hope to attend some adventure bike training in the near future, Overland Expo will be here in North Carolina in October and then maybe the BMW training. Looking forward to some off road riding and my future adventures.

Shouldn't be too bad there; I'm not going to see anything of note in Durham, which is probably slightly closer to the action.

Welcome to the forum! Don't know if you get up to Pittsboro much, but there's a biker meetup on Sunday mornings at Carolina Brewery (their Pittsboro location does breakfast on the weekends.) Hope to see you around!

Shouldn't be too bad there; I'm not going to see anything of note in Durham, which is probably slightly closer to the action.

Welcome to the forum! Don't know if you get up to Pittsboro much, but there's a biker meetup on Sunday mornings at Carolina Brewery (their Pittsboro location does breakfast on the weekends.) Hope to see you around!

Thanks Danielle. Which sunday of the month do they meet?

Sunday Biker's Breakfast.

The Biker's Breakfast that is meeting at Carolina Brewery in Pittsboro now, has been meeting in the Triangle area for over 20 years. The site at Carolina Brewery has been an excellent location for about 5 years. Good mix of all types and brands at Breakfast, but it is a BMWMOA event and there are lots of Beemers there.

If you ride in one Sunday, I hope you will try to meet me. I am there most Sundays, and I will be glad to introduce you to some of the great riders that we have in the Piedmont of NC:eat

Back