• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anonymous book

Stephen -

That's not an issue with the forum profiles...note there are two different databases right now, forum and MOA membership. There's only one of "you" that is registered to the forum.

Gotcha. I will take that up with the membership folk. Thanks for your help.

Gotcha. I will take that up with the membership folk. Thanks for your help.

Stephen -

I'm familiar with duplicate entries on the forum and when I saw your post, I figured I'd better check it out to see if there was anything I needed to do. Ted handles the membership side, so I'm sure he'll let you know.

I can't edit my main profile info because I still get the duplicate profile error. Any idea when that will be fixed?

When I went into Account info and tried to add a phone number I also got the duplicate profile error. I was able to make changes to my Anonymous codes without getting the duplicate error.

To make up for you not being listed in the book, I'm listed twice :)

it is possible to complete your profile and still not be listed in the Anonymous Book if the check box for Do Not List is checked.

I see it's worded kind of strange. Next to Do Not List Me is a botton for Yes or No. You have to pick No to be listed.
I think it would be clearer if it said, List Me, and then had the option of Yes or No.

I see it's worded kind of strange. Next to Do Not List Me is a botton for Yes or No. You have to pick No to be listed.
I think it would be clearer if it said, List Me, and then had the option of Yes or No.

I just went in and changed Anon profile and was very confused by the language. Double negatives :hungover.

Mod - can you check on my listing to make sure I will make it next round? TIA

I just went in and changed Anon profile and was very confused by the language. Double negatives :hungover.

Mod - can you check on my listing to make sure I will make it next round? TIA

Same here. I wasn't listed in the book either. Missed the double negative also. Fixed it so next years edition should be new and improved .

Back