• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

A BMW poster?

squiffynimrod

blah blah blah
I am new to the brand. I've had my Beemer about 10 months. I love it.
I've never owned a Ferrari. I love them.

Where am I going with this?

Many years ago, one of the leading car magazines (C&D, R&T, can't remember) had a picture taken of 100 Ferrari's at a concours or something. 100th anniversary? Something like that. They Lined them all up on a banked track and took an awesome shot that documented the history of the models. The magazine made the poster available for purchase, a buddy of mine bought the custom mounted version for big $$. I never bought one, and now wish I had. Online searches have found neither a photo to show you or any available. But it was great!

If we were able to create a shot like that, maybe at a National, when as many (or all) main versions of the marque were available, I would buy it. Perhaps this would be a good addition to the Country Store? Available as paper stock and custom mounted?

Lots of seats on my bandwagon.

Steve

A couple years ago there was a shot taken at the rally of R90Ses lined up in a big S shape. Ended up on the ON cover.

Back