• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

4 Speed Tranny repair

bmwdebesy

Airhead!!
Hey everyone, I'm trying to restore my grandpas '73 r75/5 and need to have the tranny repaired. I have heard that there is a really good 4 speed tranny repair man located in California. Does any one know who is is and possibly his contact info?

Hey everyone, I'm trying to restore my grandpas '73 r75/5 and need to have the tranny repaired. I have heard that there is a really good 4 speed tranny repair man located in California. Does any one know who is is and possibly his contact info?

Don't know about California - but look at "KeeP 'em Flying" by Matt Parkhouse in the March, 2009 (yes - this month's) Owners News. Then call Matt! His number is in the mag.

Back