• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Our 2025 Rally : The What, Where & Why... Lebanon Tennessee

flyhi2cfar, Lebanon was nice, but I will surprised to see a return there so soon. Should we know by the end of the month?

flyhi2cfar, Lebanon was nice, but I will surprised to see a return there so soon. Should we know by the end of the month?
Well, in recent years the rally’s
“following year” location has been announced at about 13.5 months ahead of the June/July date.
It’s pretty common for well organized and large workplaces, to have employees select their vacation time in April/May… for the following year.
So the necessity to announce our location ASAP, has an impact on many of our members.
And reference Lebanon again.
Hey, lets face it… this organization is a Club Business.
It takes revenue and expenditures need well managed. If an opportunity exists to substantially improve performance, why not take it.
I’ll just ride a different road from another direction into Lebanon, and enjoy all the fantastic rally location offers.
Doing that this year for the Redmond three-peat location anyway.

Last edited:
Looks like the last two rally location announcements were made in mid May. If that pattern holds we are about three weeks away from learning where the 2025 rally will be held.

Yep-
All in for the Black Hills. Bigjohnsd is 100 per cent correct.
All good with that myself!
Those pesky Wisconsin supporters for
badger land meandering while looking for rustic roads… may ultimately have a celebration of the announcement though.

In 2019 I was about 100 miles from being the longest solo rider, some feller from Victoria, BC beat me. It wouldn't have to be much further west for me to get it!

They announced at the Getaway in Fontana that 2025 will indeed be in Lebanon, TN. Should be another great rally.
If they hold a repeat visit that soon I’d skip it. Would do a couple Getaways to parts of the country I’ve not explored instead. I’ve been around the world twice in the service, but there are still parts of my own country I’ve not visited

If they hold a repeat visit that soon I’d skip it. Would do a couple Getaways to parts of the country I’ve not explored instead. I’ve been around the world twice in the service, but there are still parts of my own country I’ve not visited
And they would love your $ at a fine time Getaway or two. I’ll camp at Lebanon behind the country store again happily.
Great venue.

I would not mind returning to Lebanon, but according the the Rally Map, Tennessee is in the eastern zone (as daveslash5 said). Are we being had or is formal adherence to the zone map no longer necessary?

I would not mind returning to Lebanon, but according the the Rally Map, Tennessee is in the eastern zone (as daveslash5 said). Are we being had or is formal adherence to the zone map no longer necessary?
It was April 2018, that our organization changed to the present 3 zones geographically. Previously there were four.
This was a decision by our BOD. You can bet there's a rational explanation for altering the rotation for 2025's Lebanon TN decision.
One; the advance logistics team and the equipment tractor-trailer rig don't have to travel far from HQ storage.
Read... less cost, and a lot of it!

They announced at the Getaway in Fontana that 2025 will indeed be in Lebanon, TN. Should be another great rally.

That had to be a surprise for everyone in attendance. It's a wonder the roof didn't blow off with that news!

And how the revelation lasted silently, until a few days after is a real mystery.

Last edited:
Any word on the dates for Lebanon?
After the fantastic weather enjoyed there six years ago in June... I would be hard pressed to see reason for change.
No OFFICIAL Announcement (here or other communication media sources) from MOA's Staff or a Board Officer as of yet.
Figure the details are coming soon though!

Back