• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2024 National Rally - Where Will It Be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the 40 second mark of the teaser video; if one those nine locations is in fact the location of the '24 National...

I'll not be surprised if Spokane WA. is the joint. And in the month of July.

AKA Bloomsburg West?

Best,
DeVern

Dates for 2024 National Rally Dates

Hello All,

Was wondering if the dates for the 2024 National Rally have been finalized. Am planning a long trip in Canada for next summer and don't want to be heading the opposite direction at rally time!

Thx,

David Luttrell
2016 R1200 GSA

No Dates, No Location... it all comes together Monday 5/15.

You do realize it's in the Western US... as defined by the MOA's geography.

Reminds me; we could use a newest version graphic with the rotation and the years. The last version has timed out.

Sturgis, SD

The rally will be the last week in July in Sturgis, SD. The T shirts will be leather this year and the GS Giants will do burn-outs at the closing ceremony.

The rally will be the last week in July in Sturgis, SD. The T shirts will be leather this year and the GS Giants will do burn-outs at the closing ceremony.

And t-shirts will be considered protective gear, helmets optional and the call of “show your bits” will echo through the roads.

And t-shirts will be considered protective gear, helmets optional and the call of “show your bits” will echo through the roads.

There will not be flame cars, but we will see pyres of smoke and flame from the burning Asian scooters during the closing ceremonies.

I’ll bet that people reading the last few posts, that have no reference to things of the past, will think 2024 will be an event worth skipping. :scratch
OM

But we have a whole year to let them know the inside jokes!

Most remember the complaining especially in this age of the demise of “positive postings”. Couple that with people skipping reading a thread from page one……… :hungover
OM

I suppose, but if we can't poke fun at ourselves then we are more lost than I thought.

While I know what the references are related to, I doubt anyone new to the MOA would.

Any operations I ever ran never started off attracting participants/customers by mentioning how bad or confusing the past attempts have been.

Hopefully this brings some clarity to the (negative) comments on past events by potential rally attendees reading this entire thread.

OM

Fargo jokes aside, for me it’s always been about the journey, not the destination. In my 25 years with MOA, I’ve been to seven nationals, three on the West coast, one Canada, and three East coast. There is some great riding between North Carolina and Fargo. It could work.

Doug

Fargo jokes aside, for me it’s always been about the journey, not the destination. In my 25 years with MOA, I’ve been to seven nationals, three on the West coast, one Canada, and three East coast. There is some great riding between North Carolina and Fargo. It could work.

Doug

I could not agree more! I am in Charlotte and am looking forward to a 2024 destination west of the Mississippi. Tomorrow evening I will already be planning and yes even if it's Fargo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back