• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2015 RT peg lowering kit

srpuywa

anyone out there done this? I have the high seat but still could use a little more leg room

any other kit available besides suburban machinery?

Scott

just finished installing on my 14, took a 1000 mile run to texas hill country and back. I had no issues with the mod and it relieved the stress on my knees.

I also added the SM lowering pegs. Took a 2200 round trip to Alabama and back as a shakedown and PASSED.

I love the look and price of the Grenac units but not found of modifying the bike that cannot be reversed. I'd screw it up for sure.

I love the look and price of the Grenac units but not found of modifying the bike that cannot be reversed. I'd screw it up for sure.

It's reversible, the only permanent change is taking less than 5 mm off the pins, a couple of minutes with a Dremel, touch up with a file and you're done. They would still function as designed if you wanted to go back to stock, and unless you remove the footpeg holder and look carefully you wouldn't know the difference.

Back