• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2015 GSA adventure value

hondasaurus

Hi all

I'm looking for a GSA adventure full load 2015 low with around 30 000 miles. I know that the bike is pristine.

What was the value of that bike in early spring of 2015 and what would be a good price now considering the pandemic.

Thank

I would doubt the resale would be that high. Sad, I know. $12000 - $14000 depending on mileage, condition, and location would be my guess. Go onto Cycletrader.com to see comparable sales prices.

I had a 2014 that sat for a while, I was asking $10. I sold it for far less.
I'd say a '15 would be selling for closer to 10k unless from a dealer, then add a few k's

NADA shows roughly $11k to $14k+, but it doesn't account for the current situation so I would expect less.

Between $13,000 and $14,700. I just bought a 2015 R1200 GS Adv from Gateway BMW in St. Louis, and got it reduced from 14,700 as they were looking to reduce inventory.

FYI - the KBB value was $13,200 per my bank.

Hope this helps. Your mileage may vary....

-Marc

Jeez - my buddy took a new 1250GS for a demo ride this week and loved it.

He asked the dealer what his 2012 GSA was worth on a trade. Without even asking for the mileage they told him $4995!

They call them Stealerships for a reason!!

Back