• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member in Panama City, FL

rdbraunie

Just picked up a 2016 R1200 RT and am looking forward to getting to know some of the people in this group. I've been riding for over 45 years and have had over 30 bikes ranging from Harleys to Triumph Bonnevilles and most everything in between. This is actually my third BMW and is by far the nicest one. Thank goodness I live in Florida where we can ride year round!

A most welcome salutation from 30 minutes north (50 minutes via speed limits). You clearly have good taste in bikes. The home is always open to stray MOA members, take 81 north till it turns into Alabama 87 north. White House 9.3 miles on the right from the state line, brass BMW MOA kick plate on the garage.

A most welcome salutation from 30 minutes north (50 minutes via speed limits). You clearly have good taste in bikes. The home is always open to stray MOA members, take 81 north till it turns into Alabama 87 north. White House 9.3 miles on the right from the state line, brass BMW MOA kick plate on the garage.

We run through Samson fairly often on our way to Doc's in Opp. I will give you a shout the next time we are headed that way.

We run through Samson fairly often on our way to Doc's in Opp. I will give you a shout the next time we are headed that way.

Eat at Doc’s often... know a couple of places in the local are much better than Doc’s. Breakfast/lunch on me next time your up.

15 S Johnson street
Samson, AL

(334) 470-7770.

I look forward to meeting you sir.

Congrats on the acquisition and welcome from just south of the ATL! I have visited the PCB area more than a few times and always had an enjoyable experience.

Pictures of the bike are always appreciated.

Like others have said, welcome to the BMW MOA, and the BMW community. What a great way to start a new year!

Welcome from the NE-FL corner.
Just in time for the riding season in Florida.
Enjoy the WetHead, great bikes.

Back