• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Owners Manual

motodan

Does anyone have a Wethead RT Owners Manual they don't need? I picked up a '17 model which didn't have one. I know of the PDF version, but would like to have a paper version. Happy to pay a reasonable amount for it. Thanks.

Remember the “want to buy”- “want to sell” deal.
I will let this hang for a while and then delete it. Don’t want someone trying to help you out a year from now :deal
OM

Does anyone have a Wethead RT Owners Manual they don't need? I picked up a '17 model which didn't have one. I know of the PDF version, but would like to have a paper version. Happy to pay a reasonable amount for it. Thanks.

Your dealer can order that for you. See the upper-left diagram on this page for part numbers—you’ll need to know the production date on your bike.

Best,
DeVern

Actually this information on obtaining a manual, whether PDF or paper, is helpful. I will incorporate it into the Wethead index :thumb
OM

Could do that, but rather just see if anyone has an original owners manual they'd give up or sell.

Doubtful you'll find someone who will go through the trouble to sell you just an owner's manual. I won't ever sell mine for my 1250RT even though I have .pdf copies on all my computers and phone. I always keep all my original documentation and include it if I sell the bike. I did a search on ebay and couldn't find one for sale. Easier to find workshop manuals for sale than it is than a hard copy of the owner's manual. I do use my owner's manual to log the service I do on my bike. Many other owners do this as well. Were I in your shoes I'd just bite the bullet and get a brand new one.

I may still have mine from my 2016 that was totaled. I’ll check and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Please move off the forum to discuss any transactions. Forum rules don't permit buying/selling/trading within the tech areas of the forum. Thanks!

Doubtful you'll find someone who will go through the trouble to sell you just an owner's manual. I won't ever sell mine for my 1250RT even though I have .pdf copies on all my computers and phone. I always keep all my original documentation and include it if I sell the bike. I did a search on ebay and couldn't find one for sale. Easier to find workshop manuals for sale than it is than a hard copy of the owner's manual. I do use my owner's manual to log the service I do on my bike. Many other owners do this as well. Were I in your shoes I'd just bite the bullet and get a brand new one.

Appreciate your input. Years ago, when I sold these bikes, at a long gone dealership, use to get quite a few bikes where manuals were not with bike at trade-in or purchase time. I assumed many of those manuals were still around, but the customer was too forgetful, lazy or just didn't care to make them available. A number of times the manual would surface later and dropped off. Given this site and those possibilities, I think asking is worth a try.

Alas I tried

I’m sure you’ve already checked; but I thought I would hit up the normal sites, EBay, Amazon, Motorrad... no luck.

I wonder if BeemerBoneyard has any manuals.
I don't see any listed on the website but it might be worth emailing them and ask.

Back