• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New member from Seattle

PNWet_rider

Good evening,

Hello from the PNW. I have a R1200GS and a Triumph Street Twin. Been riding on and off since 2000.

I enjoy it all but I bought the GS for longer distance travel and more off-road.

Welcome to the club.

2600ED3F-81A3-4693-97D1-0C81C8FD3F45.jpg

When you get a chance post a picture of you and or your bike. Try to take advantage of all the Club has to offer, and for God’s sake, if you have questions or need help reach out and ask someone.

Good evening,

Hello from the PNW. I have a R1200GS and a Triumph Street Twin. Been riding on and off since 2000.

I enjoy it all but I bought the GS for longer distance travel and more off-road.

Welcome to the club! I live in Seattle too (in case you need a riding partner sometimes).

Right There! That’s what this cub and the forums should be all about. :thumb

That's the reason (one of them anyway) I joined the MOA.... To me, a motorcycle club should be a place where we put our differences aside (nationalities,politics, religion, etc.) and help each other become better riders, make new friendships and enjoy exploring the surroundings of our homes. The more we get together as a group and act as a responsible entity while having fun, the easier would be to educate and make the drivers of automobiles accept us as equals rather than the target of their frustrations.

Welcome to the club Wake1451! I use to live in Redmond and can tell you there are a great group of BMW riders in the greater Seattle area. Get involved in some of the dealer rides and consider joining the Washington State BMW Club. The GS is a great touring bike and the MOA Rally in Iowa would be a short trip on that bike.

DesertBob

Back