• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Howdy from WA state!

aemoix

Hey all!

I’m Daniel from central Washington; I’m a 27 y/o riding my 17’ GSA around North America. I was introduced into the GS world in Germany — 5 minutes into my ride and I was hooked.

I recently got into riding more off road so I’d love to hear about some areas to explore in the PNW.
I’ll be volunteering at the Touratech Rally West all day Thursday and riding around for the remainder of the event!

~Pic is from the rally last year!

I’ll do my best to sign up for the Cascade rendezvous!

Ride safe!

Attachments

• IMG_1714.jpg
    IMG_1714.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 40
Welcome. Maybe see you next week at Touratech. I'll be on a Honda tho'. :blush

Once upon a time, I flew off my Honda CB500F while riding off-road in Olympic peninsula. It’s my brothers bike now but boy did it survive my overzealous adventuring spirit. Honda has a special place in my heart.

See you soon!

Welcome from central Florida. Enjoy that nice ride. The jokes will be more like granddad jokes around here but hang in there. We need more of you to change that!

Welcome from central Florida. Enjoy that nice ride. The jokes will be more like granddad jokes around here but hang in there. We need more of you to change that!

Most of my peers are out getting drunk and/or pregnant but I’m over here just trying to go to Starbucks.

Back