• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2009 F650GS Front Wheel Spacer Bush DIMENSIONS?

Dimond

I need the axial dimension of the two EXTERIOR (visible) Spacer Bush's that bracket the wheel bearings between the front fork sliders? The LEFT Spacer Bush seems to be the bigger one and the the RIGHT one somewhat smaller. I need to put my front wheel back on TEMPORARILY until these Spacer Bush's pacers arrive from the factory - couple of weeks or so - I hope. I am planning on installing DIY spacers UNTIL The factory spacers arrive - at which time I will swap them out. Many thanks!

PS - Don't need either the OD or the ID dimensions of either Spacer Bush.

I need the axial dimension of the two EXTERIOR (visible) Spacer Bush's that bracket the wheel bearings between the front fork sliders? The LEFT Spacer Bush seems to be the bigger one and the the RIGHT one somewhat smaller. I need to put my front wheel back on TEMPORARILY until these Spacer Bush's pacers arrive from the factory - couple of weeks or so - I hope. I am planning on installing DIY spacers UNTIL The factory spacers arrive - at which time I will swap them out. Many thanks!

PS - Don't need either the OD or the ID dimensions of either Spacer Bush.
Is this the F650GS twin?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

On the Max BMW fiche they have a picture of the clutch side bushing sitting against a ruler. Looks like it is 8mm to my tired eyes. No such picture is provided for the other side.

Back