• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

BMW dealerships, done right

Anybody remember Armadillo World Headquarters?

And Liberty Lunch among the long gonners...weirder times faded memories

For those who haven't visited in last ten years it really has changed...but thats what they said when I arrived in the early 80's. The rebirth of downtown area is crazy.

Oh Yes, Barton Springs in the 70's. Mix those topless coeds and cool water of the Springs...made for some very "supple" results. Excuse me while my mind wanders.

Our dealer, Wolf BMW, London, Ontario, Canada.

BMW bikes, only; now other brands, no cars, no ATV's etc. They are in an industrial strip mall in the NE corner of town.

Owned by a husband and wife. She handles motorcycle sales and customer service. He is a licensed mechanic and BMW certified Master Technician who manages and works in the service department, he also has an engineering background.

They are very informative in discussing and showing bikes for potential purchase. I have always received good, informative answers to any technical questions regarding bikes and their service. My wife and I both ride and we are very happy with the service work in all respects; scheduling, quality of service, timelines and price. They do what they say they will do, and do it well.

They stock a good representation of BMW riding apparel, and are very good about ordering in stuff to try on. The fellow that looks after the parts (and apparel) is very patient with our constant fussing and questions over potential apparel purchase.

They are just over 2 hours away from home for us, but worth the trip. :)

Back