• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello From Seattle!

zelten

I guess I'm the newest member. Looking forward to building a bike and learning from everyone on the forum. Right now I only have a frame to a 1992 R100R and I plan to buy everything needed and assemble my dream cafe racer.

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Mitch -

Welcome the forum! You must be sleepless...posting that early! Sorry for the pun! Good luck with your project.

Welcome aboard!

Mitch,

Welcome to the club and the forum. You should find lots of good information here. When you're build is underway start a thread over in Airheads so we can follow along. Be sure and include lots of pics.

Thanks for being a member!

Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of useful information here!
I have a soft spot for cafe' racers as well, I built a few in my younger days.

Thanks for being a member!

Welcome to the forum. get that project done and ride it. We have great roads here in the Pacific Northwest and an airhead is a great way to explore them

Back