• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Yb in In's Campin' and Cavin' Adventure

YB in IN said:
Yeah dad thinks that it has to do with the front end. He thinks that the steering bearings are shot, but thats cool since I have another set ready to go. The real problem now though is that there is something screwed up with the electrics. I got stranded on 37 on the way home from work on Saturday night and had to get picked up at 3 AM. Ah, the joys of motorcycle ownership.

you still haven't done the steering head bearings!!
i forget how long you've had the bike, but there was a reason a new set came with the bike. :D

how about a post in the kbike section on your electrical problem?

blake said:
you still haven't done the steering head bearings!!
i forget how long you've had the bike, but there was a reason a new set came with the bike. :D

how about a post in the kbike section on your electrical problem?

:uhoh Yeah, I actually kind of forgot that I even had those until dad reminded me and pulled them out from a nook in his garage. Whoops. I'm holding off about the electrical problem post until tomorrow. The cavalry is coming down to do a couple of swaperoos from his bike to figure out for sure whats going on. I think that he's bringing down my steering head bearings too so that we can do those as well.

Nice report Garth. I like the area around lake monroe, very senic, and there are even twisties in the area for riding. So when you going to invite me down there? Or when are you going to come back up here and enjoy some peace and quiet and flush toilets at the same time? Bring your dad, he is cool too.

lorazepam said:
Nice report Garth. I like the area around lake monroe, very senic, and there are even twisties in the area for riding. So when you going to invite me down there? Or when are you going to come back up here and enjoy some peace and quiet and flush toilets at the same time? Bring your dad, he is cool too.

I'm working that out right now Loraz. Stay tuned for the BLITZ TO B-TOWN. I have to get my bike running again first.

Back