• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I bought my 2014 G650 GS today!

I bought mine in April also. Currently in the shop for the third time for a starting/idling issue. Any info on that or is my bike the only one having the problem?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
bd9f4d6aba6a57582cf1efebc6585acc.jpg

I bought mine in April also. Currently in the shop for the third time for a starting/idling issue. Any info on that or is my bike the only one having the problem?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
bd9f4d6aba6a57582cf1efebc6585acc.jpg

I had an idle issue, the shop told me to not touch the throttle when I start it....no more idle issue

just touching the throttle was enough to mess with air/fuel ratio in the computer they said....works!

View attachment 44762
Here she is! Since this photo was taken, I have installed the taller BMW windshield (Which is not very tall) and grip protectors. I will also have a Touratech pannier system installed soon. All this, and the bike has only TWO miles on it.

2 Miles! Better get riding. How cold is it where you're at?

Back