• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Wethead

My '15.
75d398bccccc9d8b92aba44f91f309c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sweet !

New GSA along the Missouri River where it cut its way through the Adel Mountains near Hardy, Montana.

Attachments

• IMG_4112.jpg
    IMG_4112.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 401
Race'n Red

Still looking for a suitable rustic and scenic view. If you look at it closely it looks like other Racing Red bikes.

IMG_1553_sm.jpg

Squint your eyes, stand back 3 ft and imagine the vinyl siding is a huge granite rock and the blacktop is the edge of a gentle stream.

Still looking for a suitable rustic and scenic view. If you look at it closely it looks like other Racing Red bikes.

View attachment 61997

Squint your eyes, stand back 3 ft and imagine the vinyl siding is a huge granite rock and the blacktop is the edge of a gentle stream.

Just put a big blue or green sheet behind it and photoshop in any backdrop you want. :)

My 2017 BMW R1200GSA Triple Black

IMG_0001.jpg

What a blast. Still haven't figured out what luggage I need.

IMG_0030.JPG

Me and Gretchen coming back from Huggin Mollies restaurant in Abbeville, Alabama, as seen from Jerry Elliott's side view mirror. Just a couple of RT's making a lunch run.

T minus 10 and counting.

We have LIFTOFF :dance
Can we expect more status reports back to mission control?

RT in Va. New and Old

We rode so many miles last week in the Virginia highlands and mountains that I think we went back in time

Attachments

• R1200RT in Wytheville Va.jpg
    R1200RT in Wytheville Va.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 344
Back