• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Random mumblings around the fire.

What do you do when you no longer want to work for a living but retrement keeps fading further and further away.

And what do you do when your retiremnet plans require more physical work than working for a living does? And you will be doing it for fun?

Work spelled backwards is KROW.

I visited a Jimmy Johns for the first time last Saturday. EXCELLANT... Why is it that I never heard of them before?

people tend to not show up to the meetings that you don't invite them too.

Hmmm ........

Since this is a virtual campfire and we are having fun.

Did you mean to say, "People tend to not show up at meetings to which they were not invited?" :stick

Hi Gail :wave

Sure miss your wicked sense of humor.

"P*ss poor planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on my part."

"Would you be terribly offended if I asked you to take your whiny @$$ problem down the hall and see if you can find someone who cares?"

"Ah. I see you were working faster than the speed of thought, again."

Just a few lines I wish I could get away with saying at work. :banghead

Actually, I have used the third one quite frequently with one of the junior engineers. :)

What do you do when you no longer want to work for a living but retrement keeps fading further and further away.

And what do you do when your retiremnet plans require more physical work than working for a living does? And you will be doing it for fun?

Work spelled backwards is KROW.
I have eaten that.
:banghead

People do, however, show up to meetings if there is food.

Well, that is true at the Methodist pot luck dinners I have attended.

Do you know how you will be able to tell Methodist's in heaven?

They will be late, sit in the back and be carrying a covered dish. :wave

This morning, while we sat around the table, drinking coffee and solving world problems at McDonald's, a woman walked in with this printed on the front of her T shirt.

"Don't even pretend that you don't want some of this."

Us old guys didn't know what to make of it. :nyah

I sure get a lot of free food where I work. Pet & People food. I like free food. It's like money only tastier.

(Bud, you know I say what I mean and mean what I say :nyah )

Back