• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pet Pictures

Barley continues to do well. His remission ended shortly after the Billings Rally and officially his lymphoma has returned. He doesn't appear to be fighting it at all. He seems to simply refuse to acknowledge that he has cancer. It's not part of his life. Chasing mice is. Retrieving fallen apples is. Going for walks along the lake is. Snuggling up with me every evening definitely is.

He continues to wag happily. He continues to live life to the fullest.

Barley continues to do well. His remission ended shortly after the Billings Rally and officially his lymphoma has returned. He doesn't appear to be fighting it at all. He seems to simply refuse to acknowledge that he has cancer. It's not part of his life. Chasing mice is. Retrieving fallen apples is. Going for walks along the lake is. Snuggling up with me every evening definitely is.

Man, went thru this 2 years ago, rips my heart out.
I am still mourning my Tessie regularly. I sure hope she is there when I check out.

I love you man.

I love you man.

I miss him. It's been a month and I still take a giant step out of bed so I don't step on him, still look for the third dog when I call the boys to come in and only Kazoo and Tulliver show up, still look for him in the sidecar while working in the garage. I know he had a fantastic life. But I miss him.

I miss him. It's been a month and I still take a giant step out of bed so I don't step on him, still look for the third dog when I call the boys to come in and only Kazoo and Tulliver show up, still look for him in the sidecar while working in the garage. I know he had a fantastic life. But I miss him.

Your breaking my heart brother. I'm watching the Santa Clause with Ellie and Rhonda. I want you and yours to be be happy this Christmas. This is my Christmas prayer for you, That you may find peace and renewed happiness this Christmas and that we may meet in 2016 and become good friends.

Tobi and his little sister (same parents, different litter) Skye. We were riding to the beach, but the fog was so bad I couldn't even see the water from the parking lot. Fortunately these two hams gave me a good photo anyway.
1-IMG_0714.jpg

Without interference from man, Rotties are big pussycats.

Yes I know. My cousin used to have two, I used to wrestle with em every time I came home on leave. I was raised by boxers. My parents still live with a boxer. Ellie refers to him as uncle Jake.

image.jpg

Without interference from man, Rangers can be big pussy cats also.

Back