• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Nice guys finish last.

I just reread that book, "Nice Guys Finish Last". One of the best (auto)biographies ever written. You can learn a lot about life reading it.

Na! Stick with it and don't despair. Really...
In the long run Nice Guy is best.
Wise Guy is better though.
Just a thought.

You know what they say; hope springs eternal. That doesn't mean I'm not going to get severly.... annoyed on occasion. In the meantime, I'm getting better fuel mileage riding alone, and I can stop when *I* want to stop. :) Also, my blood pressure is lower. :brad

I try not to be a nice guy, but I just can't pull it off. Ahh... c'est la vie!

.. so, we having a singles meet at the rally? :thumb

.. so, we having a singles meet at the rally? :thumb[/QUOTE]

Josh, pretty much, the only single people in the MOA are men:doh

Ladies, please prove me wrong.:heart

Damn women. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

:drink :drink :drink :drink :drink :drink

:hungover :hungover :hungover

Lord can I relate... and it seems to get more difficult each time. However, each time I've found someone even better. That's not much comfort right now, but looking back, it's been true. So take a little down time, recoup, regroup, if you're lucky enough to be in an area where you can ride, ride. And when the next one comes along... ah, the Joy :)

You can't change your core persona... so be a nice guy, one day the right woman will appreciate it. Right??? RIGHT??? ;)

If it flies, floats or f.....s, rent it. It's cheaper in the long run. No maintenance issues and long term commitments. :stick :stick :rofl :rofl

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Watching single guys mix and mingle with hot women in beer commercials makes me wish I was single. Watching newly single guys vent about the end of their latest relationship makes me glad I'm not.

.. so, we having a singles meet at the rally? :thumb

Josh, pretty much, the only single people in the MOA are men:doh

Ladies, please prove me wrong.:heart

There are like 15-20 women at the rally. 80 percent are married, 10 percent don't dig guys, 10 percent are on the prowl.

When you find a single chick she will be riding a bike the least like yours. You have a GS, she'll have an S and vise-versa. And she will live 2,400 miles from you (not always a bad thing)

So show up to the rally, pick up married women and ride off into the sunset. :clap

There are like 15-20 women at the rally. 80 percent are married, 10 percent don't dig guys, 10 percent are on the prowl.

When you find a single chick she will be riding a bike the least like yours. You have a GS, she'll have an S and vise-versa. And she will live 2,400 miles from you (not always a bad thing)

So show up to the rally, pick up married women and ride off into the sunset. :clap

This doesn't make me happy! I think for the GOOD of the MOA, women need to start bringing the [of age] sisters, friends, nieces, daughters and/or granddaughters to the rallies. We can start adding to our numbers from within. In a generation, we can be a completely self-sustaining club. :laugh

This doesn't make me happy! I think for the GOOD of the MOA, women need to start bringing the [of age] sisters, friends, nieces, daughters and/or granddaughters to the rallies. We can start adding to our numbers from within. In a generation, we can be a completely self-sustaining club. :laugh

Women: Tell me more, tell me more, how much dough did he spend?
Men: Tell me more, tell me more, can she get me a friend?

I can relate, it's been over a month since my woman left me and moved in with some other guy within like 2 days.

Now, they're off playing house, amounting to nothing.

..and I have nothing to hold me back.

I miss her; she was my best friend for 3 years, my best girlfriend ever, and what I thought was the definition of a soul mate.

But, now I can do my homework, and I'll be spending Valentines Day at the airport (first day of flight training)(I'm getting my personal pilots license), while they spend it wasting money to perpetuate a relationship they know won't last.

From this point on, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

(Watch out, though. When I posted a similar thread, a particular MOA member PM'ed me and said I have no life, I'm a loser, and I post too much. Ha!)

I can relate, it's been over a month since my woman left me and moved in with some other guy within like 2 days.

Now, they're off playing house, amounting to nothing.

..and I have nothing to hold me back.

I miss her; she was my best friend for 3 years, my best girlfriend ever, and what I thought was the definition of a soul mate.

But, now I can do my homework, and I'll be spending Valentines Day at the airport (first day of flight training)(I'm getting my personal pilots license), while they spend it wasting money to perpetuate a relationship they know won't last.

From this point on, I have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

(Watch out, though. When I posted a similar thread, a particular MOA member PM'ed me and said I have no life, I'm a loser, and I post too much. Ha!)

Well, I had a 3 year thing, except it was a good thing to get out of. A few months later, these odd health problems I had disappeared, and I was happier. A year later, I made the best decision of my life; I purchased a BMW motorcycle. The rest is history. :)

I've been dating for the past few years, but haven't found anyone that I stayed with for longer than 6 months or so.

As for posting too much; your post count is a bit over half of mine. I must REALLY be a loser, then. I DO feel left out that I didn't get a similar PM, however. :laugh

Back