• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Here is some girl power

Omega Man

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Staff member
14 year old girl foils a home invasion by a career criminal with over 100 arraignments!

No Fear!

OM

Cool under pressure, quick thinking and brave…. also fortunate the criminal ran instead of attacking. Calling 911 then staying upstairs barricaded in a room would have been a better course of action in most situations.

Cool under pressure, quick thinking and brave…. also fortunate the criminal ran instead of attacking. Calling 911 then staying upstairs barricaded in a room would have been a better course of action in most situations.

No way to tell on the better action. Having the police come and corner the perp in the house gets ugly. “No good has ever come from being taken hostage”.
OM

Reporter said he had over 100 arraignments??

Seems hard to do but must be a habitual offender that should be taken out of circulation.

Someone should send the girl a free OA membership.

Wayne Koppa
Grayling, MI 71,449

No way to tell on the better action. Having the police come and corner the perp in the house gets ugly. “No good has ever come from being taken hostage”.
OM

I know I would not want my 14 year old daughter to confront a male burglar with only a knife for defense. I think she would be substantially safer locked in her room, with whatever was available piled in front of the door and on the phone with 911. If all else fails she still has the knife. Kinda of a Sophie's Choice and I am not trying to diminish this young lady's bravery.

Back