• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How to ship a bike from us to europe?

C

crispy

CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME CLUES,I WANT TO TAKE MY BIKE TO EUROPE FOR A TRIP...ANY SITES WITH CARRIERS OR ADVICES. AIR FRIGHT ONLY.THANK YOU:thumb

CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME CLUES,I WANT TO TAKE MY BIKE TO EUROPE FOR A TRIP...ANY SITES WITH CARRIERS OR ADVICES. AIR FRIGHT ONLY.THANK YOU:thumb

This will get you started:

BIKE AIR/SEAFREIGHT SERVICES
You + your bike roundtrip on the same or separate planes, or by seafreight. Uncrated (bike tie-down secured to pallet) airfreight available on some airlines to some destinations. Bikes shipping ex-USA must usually be ridden or crate delivered to air/seaport minimum 3 days before departure for outbound US Customs clearance, www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/trade/basic_trade/export_docs/motor_vehicle.xml.

Motorcycle Express (Michael Mandell)
800-245-8726/516-682-9220, fax 516-682-8231, info@motorcycleexpress.com, www.motorcycleexpress.com; 6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 201W, Syosset NY 11791-4488.
Warren Motorcycle Transport (Warren Goodman)
800-443-7519, 561-737-4954, fax 561-737-4929, bikeship@gate.net, www.worldmotorcycletours.com; 10395 Utopia Circle East, Boynton Beach FL 33437.

Regular airfreight or seafreight cost/options for bikes to Europe and worldwide are available from any freight broker in your local yellow pages. A few offer special programs or expertise in bike shipping, e.g.:

Berklay Cargo Services (Dennis Klainberg)
800-254-4422, 718-656-6066, fax 718-917-6434; info@berklay.com; www.motoship.com; www.berklay.com; Berklay Building, 181 East Jamaica Ave, Valley Stream NY 11580; offers worldwide bike air/sea transport.

Back