• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

K1300GT Rider's Manual on iPhone

nobody

My bike didn't come with the manual so I downloaded it to read. Then it dawned on me that I should add this to my iPhone in iBooks. Captain Obvious strikes again.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 140
I have an 07 K12GT and when I selected my model, there were additional options:

Jan 2006 onward
Jun 2006 onward
Jun 2007 onward

How can I tell which one I need?

Looks to me like you need the June, 2006 manual.

On a related subject, does anyone know where to get a shop manual for my 2010 K1300GT?? Preferably in some sort of electronic format? :dunno

The BMW service DVD for the K1200/1300GT is available from BMW. Check with your local dealer or an online source like MaxBMW. The BMW manual assumes that the reader has attended BMW service school, but is very useful for getting correct specs on torque values, etc. as well as correct disassembly order and so on. Just don't expect a Haynes or Clymer sort of hand-holding manual.

Best,

GTRider

Back