• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

women's boots shopping Q

the Wizard of Oz
We're having a tuff time finding riding boots. Real boots, not goofy fashion "lady's" boots for my wife. She needs a 6 or 6.5. ideas welcome. thanx!

Chicago area if that makes any diff. But even online it is, as you know...limited

Thanx, Voni

but man o man, that's a lotta weird, weird boots and damn few just riding boots. Maybe one of the local BMW shops will stock or be able to order a size.
thanx!

Iron Pony in the Columbus, Ohio area carries a pretty good selection. Check out their website: ironpony.com

My wife loves her Daytona Lady Stars boots purchased online here:

Great service very high quality boots that have a small inner lift as well.

These are what I have, and they are the bomb!:thumb
Also, your BMW dealer should be able to get you something as BMW has a good range of sizes. Good boots, but not as good as the Daytona's IMO.

My wife has the Women's BMW Pro Touring2 boots. She likes the fact that they're comfortable and waterproof, but finds the zippers clumsy to use. She wishes the zipper was on the inside like all the boots she had in the past.
List price is $359.
76228532342_ProTouring2WomensBoots.jpg

Good Boots

I bought my BMW All Around boots at Countryside BMW. However, I can wear a mens/European size boot. I don't remember that Cycle Werks had much of a boot selection.

TCX, I think that is the brand, also makes a very good women's boot. I bought a pair on line from Fly-N-Cycle.

Love my Bates tactical boots. Light weight, very comfortable.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Black Rose Gaerne

I have a pair of women's Gaerne, called Black Rose. They cover down to size 6 and up to 10. I had a local shoe shop add 1/2 " lift to the heels and ball of the foot area. The lift isn't noticeable, the arch area has no lift, so the boots fit the foot pegs and shifter with no interferences.

Jackets, pants, suits, gloves, boots all available from BMW in women's sizes and women's cuts.

Schuberth has a helmet in women's sizing.

Even though I wear a combination of BMW apparel and other brands, a female rider cannot go wrong with the BMW. I can say that BMW gear works and even a tiny woman can find something that fits well.

Back