• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

would love to send some photos

One more time, what to do when approximately a dozen little boxes that pop up after clicking on the paper clip? When in the past my file would pop up and I could see the pics, squidge around to the pic wanted, click it up, and then upload it.

Now, I guess, if it makes sense, the actual file numbers of some pictures are printed below the little boxed question marks?, go figure, how would I know what picture is represented by a file number, without seeing the picture? And then if dragged down below to an area labled 2?, go figure, for what?

Then above it says these dozen or so "files" in the boxes, are already uploaded in the past??
If I understand you right---what the question marks represent are the images you have already loaded into the forum database. You will probably be able to identify what they are by "hovering" your mouse over them for a moment. IIRC there is a cut-off for how many images a member can uploade to the forum before some of the let's say, "older" images need to be deleted-'cause you hit the (your) limit.
You can drag a previously used picture by dragging it into the 2nd area.
HTH.
OM

Back