• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Regional Road Food!

Skyline Cafe in Mena Arkansas is a good place for breakfast. We have ate there several times.
$5.99 for a veggie omlet.
1709499854010.jpeg

1709499884917.jpeg

1709499907854.jpeg

1709499992814.jpeg

I was greatly impressed by the rack o'ribs I had at our BMW MOAL Aug '23 Ride-2-Eat to Cooter Brown's Rib Shack, 8464 Al Highway 204, west side of Jacksonville, AL {Home of Jacksonville State Univ} [ N33° 49.438' W85° 46.943' ]. They were very meaty and succulent. (y)(y) It's part of my job description as el Presidente of the AlaBeemers. Ciao! HSV-Phil &HSV-Karen

Attachments

• Cooter's.jpeg
    Cooter's.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Cooters-Viewpoint.jpeg
    Cooters-Viewpoint.jpeg
    595.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Long-View.jpeg
    Long-View.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: lee
How does one get the larger photos up like Lee's?

Yours are shown as thumbnails...clicking on them they become larger and you can still zoom in. Personally, I prefer images uploaded as thumbnails...easier to see all that's there without me having to scroll around. YMMV!

Back