• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Not a new member .. but

vanive

HiYa

I have been a member since 2012, but not very active on the Forum.

I pop on from time to time to catch up and the goings on, and have gone to to a couple of rallies over the years. I have a couple of questions that I wasn't able to research on the internet. So I thought I would post the question to the MOA world and see

I have always carried the Members Book on the bike(s) when I travelled around North America, always found it somewhat reassuring that if I needed some assistance I could open the book and look in the area that I'm travelling. As I now meander around Europe I am aware that there is no support network available if needed ?

The BMW MOA app that I downloaded from the Apple Store, is that free to use by members ? Must admit that I was unaware the App existed, but I looks very good

And, is there a BMW MOA equivalent in the EU ? specifically Spain.

Thanks Ivan

I checked an older paper copy of the Anonymous book. In the back, there is a small section with international listings...only one in Spain in Tarragona. There's also a separate listing of MOA Ambassadors including international entries...I'm sure they would/could be of help. However, I checked the e-version of the book and only Canada is available. You could check with the office and see if the paper version contains the international information.

The 2023 Anonymous Book has about two pages of international listings, but I see no clubs nor individuals for Spain.
Closest would be one member listing in Portugal, or ten members in the U.K.

its interesting - BMW MOA is a thing

its interesting, the BMW MOA is a thing, it really is - a great magazine, great rallies, great forum, great resources . I had alway thought (yet never knew ) that it was a format copy of what was also happening in Europe

Well done !

Back