• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Newtown/Yardley PA Newly Active but Old Member Reaching Out

dmeisenberg

Hello Friends
I’ll be moving to Bucks County this coming year and just wanted to reach out to riders ahead of time. Please let me know if youre nearby so I can add your contact info. Looking forward to some great PA riding and making new friends. Thanks. David

Hello Friends
I’ll be moving to Bucks County this coming year and just wanted to reach out to riders ahead of time. Please let me know if youre nearby so I can add your contact info. Looking forward to some great PA riding and making new friends. Thanks. David

Look up the Rubber Chicken Racing Garage web site. Tom Cutter is a resident of Yardly and a true BMW guru.

Hello Friends

Can’t think of a good reason to move to NE PA, but hey, People gonna do what People Do!

Enjoy your newest Beemer, whatever that may be, Dave, as much as U can this summer of transition!

Get involved with your nearest BMW MOA Chapter {whatever that may be suitable for U}!
https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/clubs

Meanwhile, go meet some groupies at your newest & nearest BMW Motorrad dealership.

Have fun in your new Zip-code - we’re certainly following that same logic here in N. AL!

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K-GT ————— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Welcome David! With a member # in the 12xxx, you have been around a while. Pics of what brought you here are welcomed and encouraged.

Can’t think of a good reason to move to NE PA, but hey, People gonna do what People Do!

Enjoy your newest Beemer, whatever that may be, Dave, as much as U can this summer of transition!

Get involved with your nearest BMW MOA Chapter {whatever that may be suitable for U}!
https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/clubs

Meanwhile, go meet some groupies at your newest & nearest BMW Motorrad dealership.

Have fun in your new Zip-code - we’re certainly following that same logic here in N. AL!

Happy Trails whenever U can - Ciao!
HSV-Phil & HSV-Karen
USAF-Ret'd — & — USN-Ret’d

'75 R90S ————— '82 R100CS
’09 KLX250S ——— ’08 CRF230L
'14 K-GT ————— '16 R1200RS
’05 Vespa 200L
:beer

Thanks so much for the message; greatly appreciated! And BTW everyone knows PhiladelphiaPA is the center of the known universe! Looking forward to returning.

Welcome David! With a member # in the 12xxx, you have been around a while. Pics of what brought you here are welcomed and encouraged.

Thanks. My current ride in AZ is a beautiful Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro. When I get to PA I’ll get either a 310 GS or a 750 GS. My first BMW was a 1970 R75/5 which I bought in London in 1969, first year they came out. My last was a gorgeous RT. Cheers!

BTW I have been around for awhile. My first MoA rally was Rutland VT in 1977? My last was Great Falls MT.

Back