• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Two Jacks

Picture 3947.jpg
Keep your little crumb crunchers on a leash. :)
Picture 3948.jpg
I like a map on the wall that shows some interesting local ride routes.
Picture 3949.jpg

Picture 3963.jpg
'T' reminded me of back when I ran with some patch wearing clubs in Memphis. The Road Barons, Syndicate, Family, Booze Fighters. I passed. Went back the next day and bought it. Ya never know, I might have a midlife crisis and return to the dark side. :dunno:hungover

Haul Bikes

When I was at Two Jacks Motorcycle dealer a Haul Bikes big truck shows and I meet Jaime Pagano.
Picture 3966.jpg
Picture 3967.jpgPicture 3968.jpg
Reminded me of the 10 years on the race team. Loading/unloading cars and bikes and going all over the country.

'68 Mustang coupe

Picture 3971.jpg
Picture 3972.jpg
Nice clean little car. I think '68 was the first year to get side marker lights.Check out the turn signal lights in the hood. I think this was the last year to get the side vent windows in the doors. True classic American car. It was sitting down the street from Two Jacks.

Adventure BMW- Chesapeake, Va.

Gotta couple of freight runs, down to around Frederick, Md. then to Chesapeake, Va.. Got it all delivered, then moved on over to check out the local dealer Adventure BMW.
Picture 3973.jpg
Picture 3975.jpg
Picture 3974.jpg
Kinda small quaint, perfect for me.

Delivered a load to Beulahville, Va.. Yep, gotta run up to Morton's BMW in Fredericksburg and see what's going on. I've there a few times in the past, but it's been awhile. Kind of a old school dealer that covers all the bases.
Picture 3999.jpg
Picture 4004.jpg

Old Scool type bikes

Picture 3982.jpg
Picture 3983.jpg
Well ridden Oilheads, I think that's a Rapid Transit fairing. There used to be several different styles of fairings like that. I used to be able tell them all apart. Not now.

Back