• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Max BMW - Brookfield Ct.

Picture 3908.jpg
Picture 3909.jpg
Bumblebee R100GS probably a '88 or '89. Love the early models '88 and '89. I just like the small simple headlite bucket assemble. But hey, that's just me.
Picture 3910.jpg
Nice little R75 toaster, looks good with the solo police seat. I think the /6 muffler kinda takes a little away from the bike. But it was a nice bike.

Picture 3911.jpg
Daytona style early 70's road race BMW. Should have got more info on it. Probably famous.
Picture 3912.jpg
Red and yellow K1 is always an attention getter. If I remember correctly probably '89 or '90. Just seems like the other day they were the latest greatest. The front fender wasn't a fender. It was a fairing fender. I think these bikes were rated 100HP

Thx, Gary. Some people luv to ride with me; can't wait to find out about some new interesting place or event they didn't know about. The other half is just the opposite. Can't stand to ride with him, he's always running down some road to see an old building or bridge or place where something God only knows what happened 1000 years ago. I guess it's either a calling or a mental illness. Barryv:)

Turbocharged K100

Picture 3916.jpg
Picture 3917.jpg
Pretty hot number back in the day. Like the K75C fairing, GS hand guards, spot lamp kit, Russel Daylong seat, Mustang tank cover. Hot setup back in the late 80's

Some More Max

Was my usual nosy self. Saw an open door back to the shop area. Walked up, peeked in. Over the top tech shop work garage. Spied a guy I kinda recognized. It was Phil Cheney, one of the lead techs on the R90S, one off build. Kinda gave him an acknowledge salute. Phil walked over and closed the door. Oh no., I can't believe it. Hung my head and made the most of it. Went back to looking at all the nice bikes and visiting with the sales reps.
Picture 3937.jpg
Picture 3931.jpg
Greg Glen, Justin Rones
Picture 3949.jpg

Top Management

Picture 3943.jpg
Top is Katie Stratten General Manager
Bottom Brianna Ruocco Operations Manager
Hope I got that right. They were very kind to pose. What a great place.

Attachments

• Picture 3942.jpg
    Picture 3942.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 160
Back