• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Link to BMW service gift card

I got an email notice that BMW would send you a $100 gift card if you had a service at a dealer before November 1st. I got my service done just under the wire, but now I cannot find the link. Does anybody have a link to the offer they could share?

I may be mistaken but i believe this is something the dealer files as they have done in the past promo's.

I think the service has to be done during October. I received my card but there was a problem with the magnetic strip and a new card will be provided.

My service was complete 9/28 and fell within the dates. I forget what those dates are as I was chatting with someone on the Motorrad rebate site and are now gone.

Apparently there was a spring rebate too and missed that entirely.

How does this rebate get broadcasted? I didn't know of it until rickdm started this post.

If [SUP]you did not get[/SUP] an email with your last four vin numbers listed, your reward offer will be rejected. Just happen to a friend using the links above. How BMW MOTORRAD picked the winners is anybodies quess.

Back