• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

LED Headlights 1150RT

I put one in my R1100RT, using the OEM wire clip to secure it. It took a lot more determination to complete the installation than a standard bulb.

Didn't ride much last year and can not comment on its' effectiveness in the dark. However in daylight as I ride down my street to the house, my wife claims it is ultra bright.

I assume the light bucket on the 1100 is similar to the 1150. Does the rubber cover fit or is surgery needed?

I assume the light bucket on the 1100 is similar to the 1150. Does the rubber cover fit or is surgery needed?

Just checked and the rubber boot is on. No surgery.

Hope this headlight doesn't burn out in the near future since it was not an easy install (for me) YRMV.

I have a 2nd LED (wouldn't fit in the K100) but pack a PIAA standard headlamp in the cowl in case I need to replace it on the road.

Back