• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2019 R1250RT H7 Low beam bulb change

An update to those who have followed this thread. I had another burn-out at only 4,500+- miles since the last new bulb. A Sylvania basic, so this time trying the ultra. I have avoided the LED because of reported Canbus error dash lights. If it happens on a trip just run the brights until ya get home. Good news is the change out is getting easier.

2019 R1250RT both bulbs blew at the same time

I had both my bulbs blow together this morning and I'm not sure if this is another issue or if the bulbs just decided it was time for me to struggle to change them. The OEM bulbs have been in for over 9,000 miles so maybe they both crapped out to not be alone or something. I'm also going to hook up my GS-911 scan tool to see if this thing has another issue as well. If anyone has and suggestions please, feel free to drop me a line here.

I had both my bulbs blow together this morning and I'm not sure if this is another issue or if the bulbs just decided it was time for me to struggle to change them. The OEM bulbs have been in for over 9,000 miles so maybe they both crapped out to not be alone or something. I'm also going to hook up my GS-911 scan tool to see if this thing has another issue as well. If anyone has and suggestions please, feel free to drop me a line here.

Is there a “lamp out” on your model’s display?

OM

Last Sylvania basic lasted 15k, the longest as usually it's 5k. Still a struggle with the need to hold your mouth right when doing the hangout.

Back