• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW System 7 Carbon Helmet.

bmwgtl1600e

I am punching a new BMW System 7 carbon helmet and I am concerned on what size to buy. Should it be rather snug assuming that it will break in with time or be rather comfortable right from the start?

I think the idea is to get one that is a bit snug and break it in. However, you don't want one that has uncomfortable pressure points. Try them on and wear it for some minutes to see how it feels. The shop selling them should have someone who can advise you on this.

I am punching a new BMW System 7 carbon helmet and I am concerned on what size to buy. Should it be rather snug assuming that it will break in with time or be rather comfortable right from the start?

Welcome to the forum!
Helmet fit is really personal. With any luck the dealer you purchase the helmet from has a good size selection and a salesperson that has experience in fitting helmets.
Good luck.
Gary

With any luck the dealer you purchase the helmet from has a good size selection and a salesperson that has experience in fitting helmets.

Gary

Not sure if any shops in the US sell a BMW System helmet.
It may be a online order from Europe.

Back